Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Nana...we miss you already!






Mom's visit flew by! She was worried that 10 days was too long but it really went by fast! We had a very relaxing holiday and spent several days just lounging and napping over Christmas. It was very nice. On her last few days, we did turn it up a notch and made curtains for my room and Colton's room. They are beautiful! Thanks Mom! We also shopped a bit, watched a few movies and spent long evenings chatting about years past. On the last day, I bought some fresh prawns at one of the Harbors and we cooked up a great dinner. We thought about trying to pack some in her suitcase but just the thought of thawed out shrimp in a suitcase....ewwww!

We miss her already but understand that the sunshine was calling her home (ok sunshine and my brother Jeff and his family)! It was -4 degrees this morning when she left! I sure wished I was getting on that plane with her...brrr!

No comments: