Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!




Yesterday was my 38th birthday! It is really hard to believe. Talking to my brother Jeff today, we both just can't get over how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for the big milestone of "16" (and FINALLY able to drive!) to arrive. It it felt like an eternity! Now here we are in our 30's (and I'm quickly approaching the milestone of "40"...YIKES!). So, what did this 38 year old do on her day? I slept in late (thanks Babe), got present delivered from Renee (thanks for the CUTE jammies and dragonfly), ran some usual weekend errands and went to the usual weekend football games! We also had my favorite pizze - Chef's Mistake from Jovany's and a Costco cake...princess no less! Ed got me a new coat from REI (love it) and a digital picture frame, the boys got me a book light, itunes card and fluffy brown coat. I got a People subscription from MOM....yahoo!, clothes, jewelry, and more gift cards. It was a great day and now I am glad to be back to normal today. Thanks everyone for making my day very special. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember 38 years ago like yesterday. You changed me from a child into a woman like magic. Watching you transform into a beautiful woman has been one of my greatest joys. You've been fearless from day one and made my heart sing a thousand times over. I love you little merry sunshine...your mamaaaa