Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Colton is home!



Tonight Colton came home! He has been gone since June 8th! What a little adventurer he is....3 weeks in Eagle River and another 3 weeks in Sitka. We sure missed him. I THINK he missed us too but won't admit it (can you tell he is growing up?). He came home to get started on the outdoor soccer season which will help condition him for his first season of football. Not quite sure what I think of my little cutie pie playing football out there on the wet, dirty field with other bigger boys but it is what he has his heart set on. Devin is staying in Sitka to get a job (Gramma thought the smaller town would be a perfect place to start out). We will see. I am soo glad Colton is home (and I think Caden is even more excited....he would not leave his side for a few hours). I made Colton a cake that we half devoured already. Welcome home Colton...we sure missed your smiling face! Ü

1 comment:

Erin said...

welcome home colton... He knows he missed his Mommy... don't let him tell you anything different.