Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy weekend

Caden was finding all the sticks for the fire!
Gorgeous view. Everyone playing catch on the beach.

Caden hung by the fire...didn't like cold tootsies!



This past weekend was busy but rewarding! Ed left Thursday night on the ACTS retreat and those of you that know me well know that I always take advantage of him being away! I always have a project of some kind up my sleeve. The bus full of men was not even out of the church parking lot and I was at Home Depot buying paint for the master bedroom! I found a nice light blue to match my dark brown, cocoa and blue bedspread. My neighbor and work out partner Tammy came over to help. We had the room back together by 2:00 Saturday. It turned out awesome. Felt good to de-clutter too. Hmmmm....what shall I do next time he is out of town? Thinking the master bathroom! Check out my curtain Mom! All by myself!

Sunday afternoon was the first cook out at Lena Point beach with Renee and her kids and a few other families. It was gorgeous but cold out. I need to find those ExtraTufs for Caden still Renee! He hung by the fire because his feet got wet and cold. It was a fulfilling and fun weekend!

No comments: