Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Simple Sunday

Thought I would try this again. We have had such low-key weekends lately there is nothing new to report. This past weekend however, the big news was the SUNSHINE...and lots of it. Don't get me wrong, it was still cold out but the sunshine was inspiring, refreshing and just plain awesome. The mountains behind my house were glistening with snow and the crisp air just felt nice. We spent as much time as possible outside. The big boys would NOT let me take their pictures but they dug out a 4 foot high pathway for the neighbor next door. It took 4 teenagers 2 days to accomplish! Good exercise. Hoping this is the last month for snow and cold. I am really looking forward to spring.
Caden is king of the hill...errr...berm!
Buck waiting for the ball to be thrown. He can do this for hours!
Caden got a huge icicle down from the house!

No comments: