Monday, February 16, 2009

I love my Valentine!

Not for nothing ladies, but my husband is the best and he is mine, AHHLL mine! He truly spoiled me rotten on Saturday. I woke up to a small bag. Inside were about 20 peppermint patties and a small envelope with a gift card to Rejuvenation Spa for a pedicure.


Also inside was a small box with a freshwater pearl necklace and earring set! I have always wanted some pearls. I have no idea how he knew that. I am sure I have never mentioned it!

Then (yes...there is more!), he came home with gorgeous flowers...

...and my favorite coffee from Heritage.

That evening, we went out to dinner at Zephyr's. It was cozy and romantic and the food was incredible. Hay...we hardly EVER go on dates so this was something! Thanks Babe for making this Valentine's truly one I will never forget.

No comments: